My blog has moved to a fresh new site! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.werunthings.net/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Memoirs: 2

I'm the breeze in your hair

The whispers in your ears

The honey, wine and cream on your lips

I'm the fingers on your body

The kiss on your ass dimples

Giving you goose bumps

And instant pimples

I'm d caress of your breasts

The lick on your nipples

I'm the traveler on your spine

The gold miner in your navel

Can't you see?

I'm the heat in your thighs

The tongue in your thong

I'm the gifted musician

Playing your pubic hairs like a harp

Perhaps, you're the choir

Singing sweet songs as I take you higher

-2005


 

Note: I wrote this one as a mental compensation for not getting love in return. You know, I let it play in my mind, like she was there; being loved and reciprocating. Well, while reading through my 'book', she found the write-up...loved it, found her name scrawled somewhere below and cried {still can't fathom why}. Priorities got switched after that: I wanted a relationship badly; she thought the sex was beautiful and all that mattered. I couldn't complain. Nirvana.

5 comments:

  1. u are?
    y u no talk since???????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol @ ibiluv. Thanx for stopping by again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao @ ibiluv....I can't even remember my comment after seeing hers....

    lovely poem, would make even a harden criminal cry...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol @ afrobabe. are u really from Benue state?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol @ ibiluv...beautiful poem...interesting the stuff you wrote below in the almost invisible color!...

    ReplyDelete